What can we do to promote Croatcoin ?

borussenflut
Entrades: 4
Membre des de: dj. ago. 16, 2018 3:06 pm

dj. ago. 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello,I want to talk about suggestions how to promote Croatcoin .
Every suggestion you have , you can post here in tihs threat.

Let`s stick together to push the coin - Let`s face it ! :D
You can find my homepage at the backside of this post
and it is simultaneously the last page of the internet.
Hector
Entrades: 1
Membre des de: dv. ago. 17, 2018 1:44 pm

dv. ago. 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Massive share on social media. The value of croat is very low now so a lot of people should just buy it now and hold.

I think it has to be promoted as an opportunity to buy something for a low value just so that people have incentive to get it. By trading it in higher volumes, we can get a higher value of croat.
borussenflut

dv. ago. 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Sharing in social Media is ok, but we should share it in financial forums around the world too.
We must post more in Bitcointalk in threats like "Speculation Altcoins" or " Favourite coin to HODL" etc. etc.
There are tons of threats at Bitcointalk an every Investor or speculant from all over the world looks to Bitcointalk for information.
Most people at Bitcointalk has never heared about Croat - that must be changed.

Oh, croat is going higher ,now 27% +

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/croatcoin
n1c4
Entrades: 5
Membre des de: dj. ago. 16, 2018 8:32 am

dv. ago. 17, 2018 5:37 pm

These are good ideas, but what should those not using social networks do? I'm among them, so what I have done is to give some Croats as birthday gifts, talk to colleagues about it, try to participate in the existing projects, etc... I once bet in Croats and lost... the trick was that I knew I'd lose so that I could give some Croats and my friend had to get the mobile wallet :lol:

Remember that we can use Croats in some shops in Catalunya, so everybody is a potential user of Croats, not only those living in front of a computer :geek: . Uh, and I am also proudly wearing my Croat sweater :D
borussenflut

dv. ago. 17, 2018 7:13 pm

I`ll hope, that more people find the way to the croat-forum.
The Croat-telegramm is not the best way to discuss about problems like "How we can push the coin"
because many ideas went fast away forever in a chatmodus like telegramm - nobody read the old posts from beginning.

People can find our windows and linux croat - wallets only-at the croat-homepage. Wallets fom other coins , stay at Sourforge for download :
https://sourceforge.net/

That is for free at sourforge, we must use every little thing to make the croatcoin bigger.
In march I have posted at wallstreetoasis.com and forum.wilmott.com about croat only to inform the Finance Community.

Only one question at last, how many catalan people are knowing the name Croatcoin ?
I have posted in english version of FC Barcelona Forum in march 2018 and nobody has ever heard about the coin.

Another miner and I, came to late as Carles Puigdemont was arrested in Germany, we have had made a banner with the word "Croatcoin" which
should be shown into the cameras of the the worldwide reporting tv-stations. What a pity, that we was to late .

Communication about Croatcoin must be better done in future. I `ll hope, that I meet here some people which will work together for the coin.
Ideas are nothing worth if nobody make them true.
mrseo
Entrades: 631
Membre des de: dt. nov. 24, 2020 10:51 am

ds. des. 26, 2020 11:42 am

As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted healthgrades for Andrea Natale
mrseo

ds. des. 26, 2020 11:45 am

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Andrea Natale
mrseo

ds. des. 26, 2020 11:47 am

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Ross Levinsohn
mrseo

ds. des. 26, 2020 11:50 am

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. The Pulse Ross Levinsohn
mrseo

ds. feb. 06, 2021 11:26 am

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Red Shoes Sessions
Respon